Home Remedies for Kidney Problems
1. With a kidney infection, germs and bacteria take up house within your kidney and multiple.
2. Drinking extra water helps your kidneys be able to flush those germs and bacteria out of your body, taking the bug along with it.
3. In case of burning urination, lemon juice assorted with sugar and water should be given 2 to 3 times a day.
4. Asparagus, cucumber, celery, garlic, parsley are favorable vegetables for the treatment of kidney disease. Papaya fruit has healing effect on kidneys.
5. A patient agony from kidney problem should eat potatoes. It contain lots of sodium and very little of potassium.
6. Too much of potassium causes excessive secretion of salt from the kidneys.
7. Intake of protein should be abridged to forty grams per day. Breakdown of protein in food produces more waste crop that are to be eliminate by the kidneys.
8. This puts extreme strain on the already weakened kidneys. So moderate intake of protein protects kidneys.
i do not own this photos. credits to the owner of this pic. shared from facebook.com