Please read below. The message is true. I almost lost my daughter who
put a piece of the leaf of this plant in her mouth and her tongue swelled
to the point of suffocation. This is one plant but there are others with the
same characteristics of coloring. Those are also poisonous and we should
get rid of them. Please watch out for our children. As we all leave our
children home in the hands of the helpers, we should give them a safe
environment where they can play.
“This plant that we have in our homes and offices is extremely dangerous!
This plant is common in Rwanda, in many offices and in homes. It is a
deadly poison, mainly for the children. It can kill a kid in less than a
minute and an adult in 15 minutes. It should be uprooted from gardens
and taken out of offices. If touched, one should never touch ones eyes; it
can cause partial or permanent blindness. Please alert your buddies.
i do not own this photos. credits to the owner of this pic. shared from facebook.com